View Profile aggimajera

103 Movie Reviews

I’m excited to see what you got going!

But lemme tell you from personal experience brother: trailers are a waste of effort for small scale animators like most of us.

Focus on your video, and drop it on us. A good video will always go farther than the trailer.

Informative in a manner I didn’t expect. I may not ever join this union but you certainly got me intrigued to learn more, since I intend for this field to be a career.

Thank you for all the information!

Jokes are refreshingly politically incorrect in the bounds of good taste. You definitely caught me off guard in each scenario add-on and made me chuckle. We need more content like this.

Animation style is appropriately simple.

Overall, nice work pal.

insanetoons responds:

17 Audio Reviews

Still one of my favorite tunes on Newgrounds.

DanJohansen responds:

Glad it is still appreciated 4 years later

he build-up that you present here is, in my opinion, backwards. The high point, energetically, in the song actually starts off in the beginning. That said, the slow paced tension of the buildup afterwards never felt like it was unnaturally progressing. Its pace was slow and deliberate and it works. You make good music bro, I hope you keep at it.

Most definitely digging the Futuristic/Noir vibe your track takes on. Your mixing certainly seems on point. There's no part of this I can hear that needs feedback to improve. The only part that I personally didn't too much care for was that the lull at 3:28 didn't necessarily pave the way for anything that wowed my on the far end of the pause. Aside from that, I thought the track had a spectacular beat and overall fine balance of electronic instruments and the light touch of vocals. Good piece, buddy!
Sorry, I'm not the greatest at reviewing audio.

7 Art Reviews

For an image displaying a wartime scenario, this has to be one of the most serene images I've seen displaying the subject. Fireflies, twilight hours in an otherworldly place. Images like this are the sort of adventure and foreign settings men dream about.
I usually look for some sort of constructive criticism to give to other artists to help improve. You clearly need none.
Bravo. Simply bravo.

Acrylla responds:

Heartwarming comment, thanks! :)

You really want to draw good stuff for your boyfriend?
I have a suggestion that will improve your work dramatically. I highly, highly suggest you take some time and study anatomy. I understand you're drawing off of the style of anime. That is good. Anime is good. However, it is a style and not a starting point.
Drawing is a labor of love. You need to understand and respect reality. After that, you can stylize. After that, the rest is easy.
Trust me... I was there.

NyanaCreation responds:

Thanks for the advice and i will think about it. i already have made realistic stuff but i really want to draw this because i already know how to draw realistic (for the most part) but still thanks for the advice i will try to think of that ^_^

I dig her posture and the way you drew her facial expression. Her feminine attributes are well done as well. Overall, fantastic quality. Great work!

Trebuxet responds: