Syndicate Syndicate

I love the synthetics of this piece as well as the mood it sets.Sorry, I'm not so good with audio terminology. But boy, is it far too quiet.
Was that intentional?

SentinalMusicInc responds:

Yeah it was, this wasn't too loud of a loud song as I wanted to sound dark and have an epic mafia sound to it. Idk why, but I just love the old mafia days with T-model Ford getaway cars and the Tommy Guns oh and the cold m1911 pistols! It was just so epic back then!

-:: Desolation of Life ::- -:: Desolation of Life ::-

My God. This is actually one of the more original cinematic songs I've heard on this site in a while. You amount of different instruments and sounds choreographed into this single piece is astounding.

Only negative thing was that unfortunate choir break. No doubt you can return to that and correct it later.

Good job on this one.

Agitat0r responds:

thank you for your review. :)

When Stars Appear When Stars Appear

For whats its worth, this song got me back into writing my story and served as inspiration for my newest drawing. This is such an emotionally educated song. I can tell it comes from your heart.

N-13 Character Showcase September 2015 N-13 Character Showcase September 2015

Wow. You're voice genuinely crosses genders.
You're pretty good.

Under Attack Under Attack

My opinion in a nutshell: it's actually got my blood pumping when I imagined the music in context to a scene I thought of. It's a well orchestrated piece that hit all the right notes... It just lacked that one little segment where it hit a substantial "peak" you know? It's missing only a FEW higher notes that held it back from being great to amazing.

I loved it, overall. You earned a follower.

LawnReality responds:

Thanks! I'll take your advice on board for future tracks of this nature.

Sadness and Sorrow Sadness and Sorrow

The theme matched the title, that's for sure.
The main thing I could find wrong with this particular piece was that the ending mix sort of drowned out the vocals. Other than that, that's all the input I can offer. Good work!

Long Search for the Truth Long Search for the Truth

Reminds me a bit of Austin Wintory's work. For the feeling you were going for, you've achieved it. As I listen to it I'm reminded a bit of Joe Hisashi as I listen to the end. Quite melancholic.

I don't usually review music nor am I too musically inclined. Sorry I can't provide better input. Just letting you know I thought you made a good piece.

Autumn - Audition Autumn - Audition

In my humble opinion, the part where you said you didn't know how to calm down seemed a bit ironic due to how calm you sounded. It just seems like your performance itself needed more... emotion or human touch. Just to help me believe what I heard you say correlate with the characters feelings.

It wasn't a bad audition. But as stated, it can be improved. Hopefully my review didn't overstep and you might find some sort of benefit from it, for what it's worth.

Dreaming of the Ocean Dreaming of the Ocean

The overall feeling you've managed to deliver here is so palpably peaceful. I imagine a hero has just conquered some great feat and is stepping back and reveling in the fact it's over.

You're quite talented, I say that honestly.

LawnReality responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you like the track.

Beyond Paradise Beyond Paradise

You don't like it huh?
I think that overall it's a solid piece. The opening was epic in a vast way. However the 2nd half seemed just a tad repetitive for my taste. Dragged just a little too long.

Again, I think it's solid.